Cosmos IT Solutions’ client base began in 2012 in the Kansas surrounding area and grew quickly to serve clients nationally. We proudly serve multiple private sector industries as well as have the ability to support security clearances for candidates in government contracts. We place the highest importance in providing quality services to our clients by serving one client at a time. We desire robust, long-term growth rather than short-term gains. The added advantage at Cosmos IT Solutions is that our staff has been on the other side of the table. Meaning, we have all been IT professionals and hence we understand client’s needs, requirements and pain points. That helps us serve you the best so that you can trust the services rendered by us. Our past history and satisfied client base speaks for itself.
- >We are currently providing 45% of project contracting staff for Medicaid project implemented by Hewlett Packard.
- >We provided 60-65% of the consultants for Oracle’s largest eAM e-Business Suite implementation for The United States Postal Service for GDIT.
- >The majority of the developers, architects, functional advisers, DBAs to the USPS project were sourced by Cosmos IT Solutions.
- >The consultants provided by Cosmos IT Solutions have all been on the USPS project for a minimum of five years, providing knowledgeable, consistent expertise without the turnover experienced by most IT consulting companies.
- >We partnered with GDIT and assisted the USPS as they transitioned from waterfall to Agile methodologies.
COSMOS has provided excellent staffing and service to GDIT. Their dedicated consultants and management team have helped enable us to meet the highest expectations of our customer for a very large and complex Oracle EBS Implementation.” -General Dynamics Information Technology
Cosmos IT Solutions, Inc. Recognized as High-Performing Small Business Subcontractor by General Dynamics Information Technology in 2016.